Thursday, September 10, 2009

Obamacare!? No Thank You!! from the Tam

ARG! So I got on Facebook today to just check how my friends and the people I love are doing and my friend Chad posted this very sad story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1211950/Premature-baby-left-die-doctors-mother-gives-birth-just-days-22-week-care-limit.html

What gives people?!? How can we not see things like this happen where HealthCare is socialized and not just run screaming from the idea!!

We started this country in the first place to get away from the life that we are slowly creating! Please, people I beg you if you really want to have a socialized government, PLEASE move to EUROPE, you can even move to CANADA!! Our founding Fathers are twisting & turning in their graves seeing what we are doing to the country they FOUGHT and died for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers